- A popular presenter who enthusiastically shares life-changing reasons why laughter is key to a healthier, happier life.
- A dynamic woman who can laugh at her own imperfections (and knows very well that if SHE doesn't, someone else will)!
- An accomplished keynote speaker primed to kick off or close your special event with a rock-solid message that will literally change your life and that of your audience
Jenny's expertise, comfortable presentation
style and life-changing message will provide you and your
audience with an uplifting, memorable experience. As a nationally recognized motivational
speaker, Jenny offers fast-paced humorous presentations
peppered with personal anecdotes and real-life experiences.
Three life-changing experiences key to Jenny's outlook, which she shares freely with her audiences, are:
1. Losing her first husband at age 27 and having to raise two young, rambunctious sons on her own;
2. Traveling to China in 2000 as a member of a Fun Medicine Delegation of clowns led by Dr. Patch Adams, spreading smiles and joy to hospices, orphanages and healthcare facilities;
3. In 2001, only nine weeks after 9/11, joining fellow clowns at Ground Zero in New York City to provide "mirth aid" to rescue teams and recovery workers.
Currently, you will find Jenny passionately
sharing her deep-felt message around the globe with her unprecedented
level of energy, passion, insight and fun.
Jenny will show you that humor gives us a different
perspective on our problems and, as comedian Bill Cosby is
fond of saying, "If you can laugh at it, you can survive
- A registered nurse who graduated from the Lutheran
School of Nursing in Sioux City, Iowa, a looooooooooong
time ago and 25 years later earned her Bachelor of Applied
degree from Westmar University in LeMars, Iowa.
- A former psychiatric nurse ("I felt right at
home!"), obstetrical nurse, educator in a community
college and traveling nurse consultant who has studied
of health and humor extensively.
- A member of the National Speakers Association,
recognized as Distinguished Toastmaster in 1995.
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
Clown College and manager of the Caring Clown Troupe at a local hospital.
- Charter member of the Womens Ecommerce Association, International.
- Nominee for the Women of Excellence award in the "Women Striving to Make a Difference" category.
- Founder and president of All Kidding Aside, an organization
designed to inspire and motivate others to realize the
value of humor.
- A self-published author of her autobiography "You Laugh, I'll Drive," which takes readers on a wild, uplifting ride into how she learned to laugh, in spite of life's speed bumps, detours and head-on collisions; and "Laugh Your Lips Off!", a side-splitting collection of some of Jenny's favorite jokes, stories and anecdotes.
- Contributing author in the book, "Conversations on Health
& Wellness" with Dr. John Gray, best-selling author of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus."
- The perfect speaker for your next special event!
National Speakers Association
International Speakers Network
Applied Association for Therapeutic Humor
National Association for Self-Esteem
International Clowns of America
Certified Laughter Leaders - World Laughter Tour
God's Giggle Gang
Omaha's Wild Clowndum
Secret Society of Happy People
Sioux City Sillies
St. Luke's Caring Clown Troupe
Women's Ecommerce Association International (WECAI)